Sunday, November 5, 3:00 pm
Emily Florentino teaches delicious alternatives to The Bird in this fun, hands-on class, which includes a full meal and printed recipes to take home.
• Winter squash soup with warm spices, pear, and adzuki beans, topped with caramelized shiitake mushrooms
• Sweet potato and rosemary drop biscuits
• Shredded Brussels sprout and kale salad with cranberries, kumquats, and mustard maple dressing
• Baked turnip gratin with walnut sage cream
• Roasted red chard
• Savory stuffed mini winter squashes for the holiday table
• Apple hand pies with cardamom vanilla ice cream
• Toasty cozy drink – tbd
• Bonus leftovers recipe – chickpea pot pie
Ten people max. BYOB welcome. Food allergies cheerfully accommodated with advance notice.