Friday, December 1 - Sunday, December 3, 4:00 pm
| Kate Mitcheom will lead a weekend retreat December 1 to 3 with sessions of Mindfulness Meditation and Yoga and 6 farm to table meals. Components of the Farm-to-Table Weekend Retreat:
- Mindfulness practice based on the distinguished work of Jon Kabat-Zinn’s MBSR course.
- Yoga based in mindfulness and grounded in the Anusara style of practice and is appropriate for all levels of experience (beginners to experts). Anusara, “flowing with grace,” pays attention to alignment to keep us straight, balanced and safe.
- Saturday evening we will have happy hour leading into dinner, then music & dancing.
- Optional massage sessions available.
- Last but not least – Enjoy your food!… It’s one of the most basic yet powerful ways we can take care of our bodies, minds and spirits.
There are various ways to participate: Full weekend with luxe lodging ($600), full weekend with less luxe lodging as in shared room or shared bathroom ($525), full weekend without lodging ($325) or Sunday only with lunch ($150.) Discounts for Early Birds who sign up by November 21.