White Gate Farm specializes in fresh organic produce, poultry, eggs, and flowers. Situated in Southeastern Connecticut on 100 acres of lovely New England landscape, it is a great destination for shopping at our farm stand, visiting the animals and seeing a small family farm that above all values the health of its customers and the environment.
At the Farm Stand
Our indoor Farm Stand is open through the winter on Saturdays from 9 to 5. The offerings include the following:
- Salad Mix (in short supply)
- Sweet potatoes
- Soup or Stew to heat up at home
- Chicken pot pies, frozen -- just thaw and bake
- Butternut Squash
- Farm to Hearth Bread
- Cato Corner Farm cheese
- Gluten-free Breakfast Cookies
- Chocolate Rhapsody cookies full of pecans and bittersweet chocolate
- Organic, Pasture-raised multi-colored Eggs. We will be happy to re-use your White Gate Farm egg boxes.
- Pickled garlic scapes
- Tomato Sauce "Putanesca"
- Organic Coffee from Ashlawn Farm
- White Gate Farm Honey
- Hot sauce and Sriracha
- Sweet potato Hummus
- Beet Hummus
- Roasting chickens in the freezer
Payment is now taken by us using an iPad. Checks, cash, credit and debit cards are still accepted.
What a Winter!
Even though we're coping with lots of snow and record cold, we're preparing for spring and summer. The laying chicks have just arrived, and we'll be starting seedlings soon.
The farm stand is open Saturdays only from 9:00 to 5:00.
The chickens were busy laying eggs while we were on vacation, so there is a great supply of eggs and other good things.
We hope to see you soon!