White Gate Farm specializes in fresh organic produce, poultry, eggs, and flowers. Situated in Southeastern Connecticut on 100 acres of lovely New England landscape, it is a great destination for shopping at our farm stand, visiting the animals and seeing a small family farm that above all values the health of its customers and the environment.
At the Farm Stand
Our indoor Farm Stand will re-open Saturday January 17 from 9 to 5. The offerings will include the following:
- Salad Mix
- Soup or Stew (either hot or cold)
- Chicken pot pies, frozen -- returning January 24
- Butternut Squash
- Green & Purple cabbage
- Farm to Hearth Bread
- Cato Corner Farm cheese
- Gluten-free Breakfast Cookies
- Chocolate Rhapsody cookies full of pecans and bittersweet chocolate
- Organic, Pasture-raised multi-colored Eggs. We will be happy to re-use your White Gate Farm egg boxes.
- Pickled garlic scapes
- Tomato Sauce "Putanesca"
- Organic Coffee from Ashlawn Farm
- White Gate Farm Honey
- Hot sauce and Sriracha
- Sweet potato Hummus
- Beet Hummus
- Roasting chickens in the freezer
Payment is now taken by us using an iPad. Checks, cash, credit and debit cards are still accepted.
Happy New Year!
The farm re-opens this Saturday, January 17 from 9 to 5.
Having studied the greens production in our two unheated greenhouses, we have decided there is too little to be open two days a week in the winter, so we will open on SATURDAYS ONLY through March.
The chickens were busy laying eggs while we were on vacation, so there is a great supply of eggs and other good things.
We hope to see you soon!